KYLE LEE WILLIAMS, Jungian Analyst, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Lectures and Publications
- I have lectured and taught widely, C. G. Jung Societies in the U.S. and Canada, and the International Association for Jungian Studies (IAJS)
- My poetry and scholarly essays have been published in Lapis Magazine, Psychological Perspectives, and elsewhere.
- I am the author of three volumes:
- Cycles of Belonging: Essays in the Experience of Analytical Psychology
- Jungian Psychology & Eastern Religions
- Dreams & Projection Phenomena: Everyday Psychodynamics in Mental Health Counseling
I am an IAAP Analytical Psychologist and Board Certified Clinical Counselor. I have additional certifications in the treatment of trauma and the supervision of new counselors working toward full licensure. I am a Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerTM with expertise in the use of sound and movement therapies, integrating the body and neuroplasticity into psychotherapy.
Education & Professional Experience
- BA in Religion from Hunter College
- MAs in Counseling from Seattle University and Liberal Arts from the State University of New York, Albany
My theoretical foundation is analytical psychology based on the work of Swiss psychiatrist and pioneer in psychotherapy, C.G. Jung.
I currently serve on the Board of the Washington Mental Health Counselor's Association and am a member Analyst with the C.G. Jung Study Center of Southern California.
- PhD level studies in Eastern Religions, (ABD) University of Manitoba, Canada
- Adjunct Professor of Religion, Hunter College, Marymount Loyola, (New York City) and Antioch University, (Seattle).
- Oncology Counselor, Gilda's Club, (Seattle)
- Geriatric Counselor, Residential Facilities (Seattle)
My office is located in downtown Spokane, WA.